What We Look for in an Employee:
Our AAHA certified hospital needs your help! We are looking to grow and advance our practice. We want individuals on our team that are committed to continuing to grow and learn in the veterinary field. If you love your profession and love to have fun at work apply today!
Why Work Here:
Our goal at Pet Authority Animal Hospital is to give ourselves, client and patients a total commitment of providing with compassion, only the finest in veterinary care. We will work together as a team to achieve this promise and deliver it better than any other veterinary hospital.
- We have a strong focus on creating a welcoming family environment.
- We put a precedence on work and life balance.
- We offer a compensation and benefits package.
- We strive to have an honest and transparent team environment.
- We are a team of servant leaders; we grow and develop as a team.
- Training program to ensure you receive the knowledge and training
- Licensed Technician
- The licensed veterinary technician is the veterinarian’s primary medical support. They begin the examination procedure and continue to assist the doctor throughout the examination, diagnosis and treatment phases, including surgery. They help the veterinarians in achieving greater efficiency by relieving them of technical work and administrative detail. They have a very significant role in communicating with and education clients about their pets.
- As a receptionist you will help to ensure that our hospital runs smoothly, our clients’ needs are met, and, most importantly, that our patients receive the very best medical care we can offer. Our receptionists are the direct representatives of our hospital to clients and the public. This position requires a practical knowledge of hospital organization and services, veterinary records and terminology used in the hospital.